bug control - berkeley, ca - Call (510) 900-8593
We are your pest control experts serving Berkeley and the surrounding environments. Our bug control technicians specialize in the extermination of household pests such as spiders, roaches, rodents, bees, mosquitoes, termites, flies, etc.
Our techniques are strictly organic and as far as treatment is concerned, we employ one method that guarantees consistency and similar effective outcomes.
If you have any pest problem, whether in your commercial or residential building, call us at (510) 900-8593.
Rid Your Property of Bugs with IPM
We are here to ensure that pests do not take over your home or business premises. All of our products are 100% safe, odorless, and colorless. They are safe for your pets, plants, family, and houses.
You actually don’t have to vacate as we conduct the treatment.
Our IPM (integrated pest management) is not a one-time plan but a process. Through this approach, we can identify your specific needs based on recent scientific research and remedies. We combine an integral and continuous cycle involving 3 important steps, so you can rest knowing that your home or business gets optimum cover against pest with minimum exposure.
Contact (510) 900-8593 today to get free quotes and estimates.
learn more about bug control berkeley
- Assessment: The first step to treating an infestation problem involves a thorough evaluation to identify the underlying rationales bugs invade your property. The inspection is thoroughly conducted, detecting sanitation problems or structural phenomena that attract pests. We have to identify the type of pest activity going on by examining the evidence. Then a risk evaluation follows which entails examining the type of facility and geographical conditions that encourage bug activity.
- Implementation: Our specialists will work with you on a continuous basis, following a customized action plan that focuses on prevention of future infestation. Where applicable, we employ exclusion methods, sanitization, and other non-toxic regimes. We love the environments and if a product is required to control the bugs, we use one that has less impact on the environment. Another key area we focus on is the sanitation of your property. Our technicians will make consultations with you to ensure that the cleanliness of your property is given first priority to inhibit the potential bug spots.
- Monitoring: We provide year-round follow-up services backed up by useful documentation and effective communication. This ensures an ongoing effectiveness of our treatment methods. During our regular inspections, our field experts are keen on signs of re-infestation and make sure that the program adopted continues to work. We have to document the progress of every service and give you the necessary recommendations.
Our Employees and Training
It takes a lot of efforts to become an expert in bug control. We have invested a lot of resources in first-world training programs which are more than just classroom activities. Each and every client we serve reaps the benefits of the reputable expertise which defines our company. In their first year, out bug specialists complete all-encompassing hands-on training covering areas such as:
- Industrial protocols, state and local authority requirements.
- Bug control approaches which comply with the industry standard.
- Formal class work - University level training.
- Customer service.
- IPM approaches.
- Specialized expertise - Best biology and behavior.
- Latest products and bug control techniques.
Example: Bed Bugs
If left uncontrolled bed bugs spread quickly, damaging the integrity of your property and causing discomfort to the inhabitants not to mention the distressing bites and scratching. If you are seeking to get rid of bed bugs, look no further because our company has specialists who will help you do so.
There is a reason for the name bed bugs- they like to invade beds. They suck human blood for survival. You might be wondering how these bugs find you in bed. As you sleep, you exhale carbon dioxide which is the element that attracts them. It bites your skin and quickly goes back to its hiding spot for days. In about a period of one month, a bed bug is already mature. Then it lives for 7-12 months, making it difficult to control it without professional assistance. Don’t let the bugs bite you today. Call us for a free consultation on pest control from rodents to bed bugs at (510) 900-8593.
Keep your eyes open for any bugs. Note that a smaller infestation is much easier to control than a bigger one.