cockroach exterminators - berkeley
Cockroaches are the most common pest infestations found in homes, food establishments and other infrastructure.
There are two common types of cockroaches, the American and German cockroach, each type is eliminated using a different technique.
Of the two, the most difficult to control is the German roaches which further carry bacteria that can transfer diseases to human beings.
The main diseases transmitted include dysentery, diarrhea and food poisoning. If you are thinking that how to get rid of cockroaches then think no more We are here to take care of pests.
Pest control Berkeley is specializing in cockroach control in the process offering unmatched services in the following ways.
It doesn't matter if your having commercial or residential cockroach problems, we'd be glad to help you out. Reach out to Cockroach Berkeley, CA for the best possible results.
CLICK TO CALL (510) 900-8593
How to get rid of cockroaches - berkeley
- Use of Flashlight: Use of flashlight is the first step when controlling cockroaches. Because cockroaches tend to hide in hard to find places like between spaces in furniture, in cracks and crevices, a flashlight helps us located the cockroach population before choosing any method for controlling the cockroaches.
- Boric acid powder: Boric acid is a compound made of boron and water. Boric acid is low in toxicity to human, pets and other non-target animals hence an ideal option for use at home. To achieve maximum results we ensure that we use the boric acid correctly because it is subject to the displacement of air currents. The correct ways we use boric acid include scattering the acid in a large dry area and applying a thin layer of the acid on the surface. We avoid dusting or any other activity that reduces the attractiveness of the boric acid.
- Gel bait: This is an effective method of getting rid of roaches. The gel from the tube is applied in cracks, crevices or areas that get cockroaches attracted. Any cockroach that eats the gel is killed. The problem with this method is that as cockroaches die you might find many of them scattered on your floor but don’t worry we will do the cleanup thereafter.
Baits are placed strategically where they can be seen. Common places where cockroaches infest are under the sink, behind the refrigerator and bathroom cracks. This method typically takes 1- 3 weeks for full value to be realized.
- Glue strips: Use of glue strip is ideal for controlling a cockroach infestation. First, we identify the area where cockroaches are attracted then we place the glue strip in the cockroach path. All cockroaches that go through the glue strip path will be nabbed and they starve and die eventually.
- Caulk gaps: Caulk gaps are effective in reducing roach population but not getting rid of them. We Use caulk to fill possible entry points i.e. crack and entry holes.
Not only this but our wildlife control, animal control and squirrel control services come as an alternative to having to kill innocent animals that might trespass on your private property sometimes.
Our team makes sure to keep your house and yards an animal-safe zone, ensuring that the animal invaders return to where they belong. If you’re facing smaller problems, worry not because we also provide insect extermination, from nasty crawling cockroaches to flying mosquitoes, and ant control services to keep your sugar and food supply safe and healthy.
Also, if you’ve been noticing new holes lying around walls, the rat and mice removal service has you covered, just make sure you have access to a phone and call us before panicking and trying to kill the pest with a broom. And last, if you’re worried that something might bite you in your sleep, call our bed bug exterminators; they will make sure you will sleep like a baby. However, if you don’t know what your pest problem is, our team will make sure to figure it out in minutes because no pest stands in our way. Contact us now at (510) 900-8593.